- Acceptance of the Policy.You accept this Policy by using the Site and by setting up an account with us, placing an order with us, or joining our email list.
- PI.We collect PI that you provide us in connection with your use of the Site, such as when you create an account, place orders, return products, and communicate with us. This Information includes your name, billing and shipping addresses, telephone number, time and date of calls, duration of calls, SMS routing information and types of calls, email address, credit card information, purchasing history, user name, password, and electronic communications. We use PI to fulfill purchase orders, process returns, communicate with you about your purchases, to analyze activity at the Site, to assess and address security issues, to offer you promotions, and to administer the Site. At any time, you may elect to unsubscribe from promotional email communications. We use Information in the aggregate for our business purposes, but we do not use it in a manner that allows identification of an individual purchaser or visitor.
- Legal. We may use PI as required or permitted by law, including in response to service of legal process (court order, summons, subpoena, and the like). We may disclose PI to law enforcement or regulatory authorities as part of an investigation into activity at the Site (such as a suspected breach) or in connection with your account. We shall use reasonable measures to limit disclosure and use of such PI. We may use PI in connection with the establishment or defense of legal claims.
- Security.We have implemented technical, physical and administrative safeguards designed to protect PI against loss and against unauthorized access, use, and disclosure. Passwords are stored on our server in encrypted form. If you lose your password, we will generate a new one and send it to you. We have personal information retention processes designed to retain personal information as necessary for the purposes stated above or to otherwise meet legal requirements.
- Third Party Agents – Access to and Use of PI.We may contract with third parties to assist us in our business, including hosting of the Site, hosting of data (including PI and AI), promotional services, authorization and processing of payments, fulfillment of product orders and processing of returns. Such third parties shall agree with us in writing to maintain your privacy at least with the level of protection set forth in this Policy.
- Unrelated Third Party Links and Information.Our Site contains links to other websites, or other information and materials provided by third parties (by way of example, manufacturer warranty information). We do not own or control such other websites or third parties and are not responsible for the information provided at those websites or in such materials. We do not control, and are not responsible for, their privacy policies or the information collected at such third party websites.
- Transfer of Information.We may transfer any information we have about you as an asset in connection with a merger or sale (including transfers made as part of insolvency or bankruptcy proceedings) involving all or part of a corporate reorganization or other change in corporate control. The new entity or owner of our business shall maintain your PI as set forth in this Policy.
- Information about children. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian believes that their child under the age of 13 has provided us with personally identifiable information, they should contact us.
- Your Access to PI. You may request access, updating and corrections of inaccuracies in your PI by contacting us as set out below. In some cases, we may enable our customers to access their accounts for such purposes. For security purposes, we may request PI from you in connection with such access.
- Deleting and Retention of PI. You may request that we delete or deactivate your account, or otherwise delete PI, and we shall attempt to accommodate such requests. However, we may retain and use PI for such periods of time as required or permitted by law or best business practices.
- Effective Date of Policy.The effective date of this Policy is May 25, 2017.
- Applicable Jurisdiction.This Policy applies to our customers, and to visitors to our Site, which for purposes of this Agreement is located in the State of Michigan, USA. We do not represent that it complies with privacy laws outside the United States.
- Contact. Please contact us with any questions and/or comments you may have.
LSC Holdings, Inc.
10651 Northend Ave
Ferndale, MI 48220